Soul Commune's Music Business

In April 2008 I posted a music business forum on Soul Commune a social networking community for Soul Music Fans and Professionals. Below you'll read much of what was included in my original forum post. The reason I share this forum with you is the discussion that comes after my post is compelling to say the least.

As always I'm posting this because I am believing that you may be able to benefit from my own experience in the music industry, so that you may achieve your goals and realize your potential of greatness. I look forward to reading your comments and suggestions.

It's always cool to know how you found what you found and why you found it?

I heard about Soul Commune from a few people, but after seeing a badge on one of Nikki Andre's other webpages I decided to give it a visit, especially since I'm wanting to meet, greet, network and do business with new and exciting people. How did you find Soul Commune?

CLICK HERE to read the full discussion that is extremely compelling.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Download the Music Industry Connection EBook Series by JaWar

Subscribe in a reader


Music Conference
Music Money
Los Angeles Music Showcase
Atlanta Showcase
Make Money Online
Industry Pimping
GoJaWar

Lease Beats Make Money